Thursday, January 6, 2011

Can You and Your Ex Get Back Together

If you truly want to get back together with your ex, you have to do a bit of soul searching. You must be totally honest with yourself. You have to decide if you and your ex get back together it will truly make you happy, and you won't wind up down the same road that caused the breakup in the first place. It's always easy after a breakup to only think of the good times. It's important that you try to be completely objective and think of both the good and bad times.

In reality, there are a few relationships that are unworthy of saving. If you and your ex spent more time fighting than you did doing something good and fun, then perhaps you should consider moving on. f they were physically or verbally abusive, it probably wasn't a healthy relationship. If they were mentally unstable, you probably are better off without them. If the relationship overall was a good one, and they weren't abusive, and they were of sound mind, the following should help you and your ex get back together.

Pestering and pushing your ex isn't a good idea. If you try to constantly get in touch with your ex; whether its by phone, email, text message, or stalking them you're going to do more harm than good. They will see this as a sign of desperation. This could actually push them further away than bring them closer to you.

Don't argue, beg, or plead with your ex about your past relationship. It's easy when you and your mind are all alone. Your mind manifests all sorts of “wrongs” that you may have done. Even when your ex broke up with you they may have gave you reasons why. Now, you're probably beating yourself up over them. You probably wish you had never done those things. The past is the past. This is the present.

If you get it in your mind that the relationship is currently over. You can't go back in time, though you probably wish you could. Concentrate on what is going on now. The only thing worse than obsessively contacting your ex is to beg or plead with them. Make promises how you'll change, etc...This won't help you and your ex get back together at all.

If you back off, give them some time, and live your life, you'll be doing yourself a big favor in more ways than one. You'll probably become more desirable to your ex, because you're allowing them to think about you and miss you. You'll also be helping yourself to live a happier, more fulfilling life too.
-------------------------------------------------------To see some videos and to get some of the most Amazing, ground breaking ideas on relationships please visit How To Get Your Ex Back It will put you on the fast track to helping you save any relationship...photobucket.com

4 comments:

sandra said...

I had been having serious relationship problems with my husband and it
had resulted in him moving out.Everything got worse,he
started going to strip clubs frequently,getting drunk and passing
out..Sometimes when we talked on phone,he would threaten me,he was just
not himself and our children were suffering for all the drama. I
really love him and we had been married for 15yrs which gave us three
beautiful daughters..I had also lost a lost on therapists and
spell-casters..I was in debt and I felt my world
crumbling..I was introduced to a spell caster by a friend who he
helped with the same thing and I thought it was just a scam all over
again but this time it was different..I did all he asked me to and
after a week,my husband called and now we are back together,he has a
job and has been sober since and am also out of debt..Its a miracle I
never believed was possible,I had lost all hope until I found him..He
works and if you have the same problem I did,he is the solution:
odonmark11[at] gmail. {Dot} com...

Unknown said...

HELLO EVERYONE
i just want to say a big thank you to doc ANEGBE for what he has done for me,He brought back the man i loved and cherish with all my heart,A man who left me for another woman for good 3years,with 2 kids,i just decided to check some spell caster's But all kept deceiving me,Until i meant Doc ANEGBE,Who told me everything will be over i taught he was also a scam,until he told me that my ex will be back in 2days time.Am so grateful today that my ex is back to me and we are happy and he always wanna be by my side,I will advice you people not to fall in the wrong hands but to contact doc ANEGBE who his trustworthy and straight forward,You can contact him via email anegbesolutiontemple@yahoo.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pamela said...

Big thanks to Lord. Azeez for making my wish come true! I was totally devastated when Frank left me. It was like all my world vanishing into sorrow and pain. But your kind words when I first emailed you gave me hope. I felt how sincere, honest and authentic he were from his first email. I know it sounds weird but out of all the casters I contacted, he were the only one to give me that impression of being so true and caring. More than your words, it s the fantastic work you accomplished for me that I will keep in mind. He brought my lover back and he made all my wishes come true. He s now loyal, pays attention to me, he offers me flowers every Sunday, and we often go out at the cinema or at the restaurant. I will be forever thankful for turning my life from hell to heaven! if there is anyone to get your ex back to you, it is lordazeez1990@hotmail.com

Post a Comment