Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How To Convince Your Ex Boyfriend To Get Back Together

If you are reading this, you are obviously looking to convince your ex boyfriend to get back together. But the question you should be asking yourself is why? Do you really want this person back or are you just feeling lonely and frightened of being single.

Being single can be great fun but it is a different lifestyle from that of a couple. You don't have to please anybody else which can be liberating but being on your own again can also be scary. You may feel that you will never meet Mr Right and that time is passing you by.

But never get back with your ex boyfriend just because you are scared of being on your own. He may be your ex but the next guy on the block may be the ONE. If you split for silly reasons such as game playing or a temper tantrum and you want this guy back then it is best to try and apologise for your behaviour.

If he decided to break up with you, he may have got cold feet. Guys don't always want to admit that they prefer spending time with one lady rather than playing the field. Examine your relationship and see if this could be the case with your guy.

Signs to look out for include the way he treated you. If he usually behaved like a gentleman then there is a good chance he is regretting the break up. Another good sign is if he introduced you to his family, in particular his mother. Men don't tend to bring home their girlfriends unless they are pretty serious about her and sees a future together.

So when trying to convince your ex boyfriend to come home, you need to try to see the relationship from your partners point of vuew. Being able to see each other's perspective gives you a better chance of resolving your differences. You will both need the freedom to express your feelings even if these are potentially hurtful for the other person to hear.

So long as both parties don't use this opportunity as a means of hurting each other, you stand a good chance of working through the issues. Knowing how to criticise and accept criticism is a good starting point for any relationship.

You both need to be assertive and decide what it is that you want out of this relationship. Knowing where you stand means that you can both move forward with your lives even if it means that you do split up. Hopefully you will decide that you want to be together and are more committed to resolving your differences.

If you do feel angry then let it show. Just be sure that when you show your anger you don’t reject your partner at the same time. You are trying to help him realise that you belong together and not apart.

Following these tips may help to convince your ex-boyfriend to get back together. Good luck.



-------------------------------------------------------To see some videos and to get some of the most Amazing, ground breaking ideas on relationships please visit How To Get Your Ex Back It will put you on the fast track to helping you save any relationship...



photobucket.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's very hard to make him realize that we are meant for each other. Thank you for sharing the tips. This will help in getting my ex boyfriend back.

Dave Nevard said...

Learning everything you can is a strong foundation to getting your ex back

deebraJ said...

Hello, My Name is Sandra I recently saw a testimony about a spell caster of some sort in a blog I visit for relationship and marriage counseling problems and I just thought after ripped off the previous year of almost about $580, I should try it maybe out of desperation of some sort and I contacted him..At first everything felt dreaming and unbelievable, their consultations and solution was a little bit easy and strange and I was scared a little cause I heard read and meant a lots of stories of fake spell casters and scamers ripping people off their money..I played along with a little hope and and faith and all i was asked to provide was some useful information and after that a consultation was made and i was ask to get some spell Items that was use to prepare a very powerful Charm which was sent to me and after everything i was told to wait for some days and after that i receive a call from my lost lover telling me how much he missed and would want me back` and it worked like a miracle,everything went to a while new direction, and it was is amazing I guess it was all good faith that made me read That particular post that faithful day I hope he could help other people too like he did for me I did a little and I got everything I wanted and wished For my husband my family and my life back so i urge you to please contact him here on his email address @; { exrecoverysolutionhome@yahoo.com }

Post a Comment